Big Data platform
It houses every element required for advanced analytics:
- Data ingestion with/out message brokers
- Processing engines: Batch, Real Time and/or Streaming
- Storage: raw (HDFS) and unstructured (NoSQL DBs)
- Rule Engines for complex event processing
- Machine Learning tools
- Data Governance and security
- Connectors with external tools
Download all the info you need to know about our KDS Platform
DEPLOYMENT OF KDS: Vagrant
This is a Vagrant-based test environment, designed to test the integration of the different packages of the Keedio Data Stack, which can be used to deploy virtual clusters using either Ambari or by manually configuring the services. A hiera-based configuration file can be used to adapt Keedio-Vagrant to different environments and requirements. We’re really looking forward to receiving feedback you might provide.
Here you can download the deployment procedure of Keedio data Stack (KDS) on VirtualBox platform, Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.